Changing the world is possible, but it requires the right preparation and skills. One of the best ways to be prepared is with Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) certification.
ACA certification is an industry-recognized credential that can be used to effectively validate one’s skills in Adobe digital-media software. It represents the creative skills in demand today by industry and academia and reflects well when presented on a resumé or college application.
Adobe Certified Associate in Print & Digital Media Using Adobe InDesign
Adobe InDesign sets the industry standard for print and digital layout offering pixel-perfect control over design or digital media.
Having ACA certification is a great validation of one’s Adobe creative skills, and ACA InDesign certification is available for Creative Cloud (CC). CC-based ACA certifications are current for three years after the date of issue.
- Setting Project Requirements
- Identifying Design Elements When Preparing Page Layouts
- Understanding the Adobe InDesign
- Creating Page Layouts by Using Adobe InDesign
- Publish, Export and Archive Page Layouts by Using Adobe InDesign